Thursday 20 December 2012

Douglas Box of Beauty December 2012

The lovely people of Douglas promised to make the December box a very special one with lots of surprises. Well, they really did. I knew nothing about the box beforehand but I have to admit I like it very much indeed!


 {box with a cute Christmas card}


 {content}


 {miniature Madly by Kenzo}


 {NYX nail polish in 123 mushroom glitter and NYX round lip gloss in 13 peach
The nailpolish has already turned into common property and all women in my family are using it.}


{chocolate from Hussel
Shiseido Bio Performance Super Exfoliating Disc - super as in no-skin-left-super? I don't hope so.
Glam 'N Sould by Thomas Sabo
Boss Orange Woman
Weleda sallow thorn body lotion
Clarins HydraQuench Cream-Maskfor dehydrated skin}


I'm going to open approximately ten to fifteen doors of my Adventskalender now and stuff myself with Niederegger marzipan. I think there is somewhere a bottle of hot wine punch left, too. Good times.

Countig down the days to Christmas day!

No comments:

Post a Comment