Wednesday 21 March 2012

I am no mother but I got a present

Last Sunday was Mother's Day in the UK and I have to admit I live in Germany and I most definitely are no mother but I got a present - and that was an absolute coincident. A friend I havent't seen for years showed up on my doorstep and thanked me or a favour I did years ago. To be honest I didn't even expect to be recognized at all since we have kind of a bifid past but I do love Burt's Bees. :)

May I introduce you to the Burt's Bees Tips and Toes Kit?








* Thoroughly Therapeutic Honey & Grapeseed Hand Cream
* Coconut Foot Cream
* Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Cream
* Hand Salve
* Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream
* Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil


I am so excited about this set. It contains most of the products I'd like to try and the pomegranate oil lip balm  has been a staple in my basics for about three years now. It's perfection. I highly recommend it. As far as the Leomon Butter Cuticle Cream is concerned I can confirm that my mother loves it, I brought it back for her from a trip to London and she hasn't stopped using it since! :)

I'm going to soak up some sun now! Have a great week!

7 comments:

  1. What a heartwarming gesture. So few take the time to thank for a good deed. I've just recently purchased a bunch of Burt's Bees products. Their Super Shiny shampoo and conditioner are absolutely amazing. I'll try the cream once I've ran out of my current ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, isn't it? I was so surprised and it made me very happy!
      Did I just hear super shiny? I need to get my hands on that one! :)

      Delete